B.Sc. in Civil Engineering – Transportation Engineering
Are you interested In?
• Understanding and handling transportation facilities and systems
• Combining knowledge and technology to the benefit of all
• Solving large scale complex transportation problems
• Promoting engineering advancements while preserving the environment
• Improving road safety and protecting of human life
• Joining a dynamic field which combines multidisciplinary specialties
If the answer is yes, then transportation engineering studies fit perfectly for you.
The Civil and Environmental Engineering Faculty at the Technion offers you a new Bachelor’s degree in Transportation Engineering, which was certified by the Council of Higher Education as well as several exciting graduate programs in Transportation Engineering.